I love working with people and helping them raise their personal and professional impact. Throughout my career the thing I loved the most was helping people learn, grow and contribute.
At heart, I am a coach, mentor, and encourager and I would love to share what I have learned with you. If you are passionate and raising your impact, we need to connect.
Here are six ways we can connect and allow me to share my knowledge and expertise with you.
1. Search my site.
The content of this site focuses on helping you raise your personal and professional impact with the people you love, teams you lead and causes that stir your heart by focusing on four areas.
- Personal Growth—how to define success so you can focus on the roles in your life that maximize your ability to love and lead the people who matter most.
- Encouragement—how to find it, share it and use it so you can achieve more and experience greater joy in your life.
- Achievement—how to achieve more by clarifying your personal vision. Teaching and coaching proven goal-achievement processes. And sharing productivity strategies to help you get more of the right things done.
- Leadership—what is leadership, how to develop leadership and how to use leadership to love and lead more effectively on and off the job.
2. Subscribe to my updates.
I am constantly adding content and resources to this site. Every week I publish a new blog post. By subscribing, you’ll get fun and insightful content delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more…[Link to an email collection page]
3. Buy one of my products.
You can find them in my store.
4. Book me as a speaker.
I have been speaking publicly speaking for more than 25 years. I have keynoted events for corporations, trade associations, and churches. If you would like to consider me to speak to for your next event, please visit my speaking page. You find a link to start the conversation or please send me an email at email@example.com.
5. Hire me as a personal coach.
I love one-on-one coaching, but take only a limited number of clients in order to assure I can provide the time and attention required to truly help you raise your impact.
- My clients include college students and young professionals building foundational plans for life and career success, professionals building bridges to new careers, and men and women who want to increase their impact with the people they love the most.
- One-to-one coaching is an incredibly effective way to raise performance in the roles that you value most. I’d love to explore being your coach. Start the conversation by sending me a message.
6. Check out my reading recommendations.
You can read 30 books in a year by simply reading 15 minutes a day.
People who read regularly build a significant knowledge edge, become better problem solvers, and are more interesting and comfortable in social settings. On my recommended reading page, you will find my favorite books as well as reviews of some of my latest reading.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, I’d love to hear from you.